About the Policy
We make every effort to protect Speeki's reputation and we must be clear, concise, honest and fair in our dealings with clients, suppliers, business partners, governance and each other. If you think a behaviour breaches Speeki's Code of Conduct or policies or any laws, you have the responsibility to report this to Speeki. This programme helps Speeki strengthen its governance system, engage with others and keep people safe.
Who can report to Speeki?
- Clients, service providers, contractors, consultants, suppliers, business partners, auditors
- Former employees of Speeki
- Family members of any of the above
Types of misconduct you can report about
- Any workplace health and safety issue or concern
- Finance-related illegal or irregular activities
- Competitor interactions
- Confidentiality breaches
- Corruption or bribery
- Conflicts of interest
- Improper payments
- Improper gifts and hospitality
- Any other misconduct not mentioned above
Making a disclosure
- Any party can report suspected policy violations through Speeki's App or web portal using the company code 'SPEEKI'
- Otherwise, you can send your concerns to Speeki's CEO, Scott Lane, at firstname.lastname@example.org