March 20, 2023
Speeki engages sub-processors to provide services within the Platform.
Currently, these include:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), which is used for hosting and as infrastructure services for on-demand cloud computing and data hosting, is hosted in Germany and the US (depending on the client's choice)
- IBM Cloud, whihc is used for providing question-answering chatbot services, is hosted in Germany.
- Google Cloud, which is used for providing machine translation, is hosted in the EU Region.
- Twilio Cloud, which is used for providing Speeki eLine to accept incoming calls and process speech-to-text data, is hosted in the US.
- Redis service, which is used for processing translation data and speeding up translation performance, is hosted in the US and EU region (in the same location as your database).
- MongoDB service, which is used for processing analytic data, is hosted in the US and EU region (in the same location as your database).
- Tricycle Europe for social listening services for Speeki Social clients, with data processing in the EU Region.
If you have any questions about sub-processors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To stay up-to-date on our sub-processor list, please subscribe to our sub-processor communication.