Please take the time to read these terms and conditions.
If you purchase products or services through the Site, your use of Speeki’s proprietary software and services (Speeki Services) is governed by our Customer Agreement.
2. Legal and copyright notices
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it (the Content). Those works are protected by copyright laws, and treaties around the world.
3. Use of Site
Your access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
4. Prohibited uses
Any other use, unless authorised in writing by Speeki and/or its suppliers or as otherwise permitted on the Site, is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not, and you will not allow any third party to:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code;
- Rent, lease, loan, sell, copy, reproduce, modify, publish, upload, post, transmit, broadcast, perform, link to, transmit, display, distribute or create derivative works based on the Content in any way;
- Sell, assign, sub licence, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or the Speeki Services in any way;
- Use or launch any automated system including, without limitation, ‘robots’, ‘spiders’ or ‘offline readers’ that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Speeki servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser;
- Use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any website, or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you must not:
- misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious, technologically harmful or designed to disrupt the current operation of the Site;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site; nor
- attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack;
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other website or page;
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Speeki to access the Site; nor
- Use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene or in any other inappropriate way.
7. User submissions
If you transmit or post any content, suggestions, information, data, review or comment (collectively Feedback) on the Site, you grant Speeki a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty-free, fully-paid, perpetual, irrevocable, licence under your intellectual property rights, to make, have made, use, sell, offer for sale, import, perform, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, or sublicense any of the foregoing rights for the purpose of commercialising Feedback in conjunction with a Speeki product or solution. You also grant Speeki and its sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit with any content, information, review or comment, if any, in connection with such content, information, review or comment. You warrant, represent and agree that you have the right and authority to provide this Feedback to Speeki. Further, you warrant, represent and agree that nothing you transmit or post will be infringing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party. Speeki reserves the right to remove anything you transmit or post at any time, for any or no reason.
8. File downloads
Speeki cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of any software viruses or harmful computer code, files or programs.
9. Links to third-party websites
The Site may contain links to third-party sites. Speeki provides these links solely as a convenience to you, and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement or recommendation of the third-party site. Access to any other sites linked to this Site is at your own risk and Speeki is not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, goods, data, opinions, advice or statements made available on these sites.
11. General disclaimer
This site is provided by Speeki on an “as is” basis. Speeki makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site. To the greatest extent permitted by law, Speeki disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind with regard to the Site and the Content, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Although Speeki has attempted to provide accurate information on this site, Speeki assumes no responsibility for nor accepts any legal liability resulting from, arising out of or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the information, anything contained on the Site or on any linked site. Speeki may change the Content and/or the products or services mentioned on this Site at any time without notice, but Speeki makes no commitment to update the Content and/or the products or services mentioned on this Site in any respect.
The information contained on this Site should not take the place of professional advice.
To the greatest extent permitted by law, in no event will Speeki will be liable for any direct damages nor for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information or data or costs of replacement products or services, resulting from, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Site or any Speeki product or service or from the use of or reliance on the information present, even if Speeki may have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
13. Applicable law
15. Entire agreement