August 2022 release
- Provided contact details in a report will now be displayed in Case Information page.
- Surveys can now be sent to specific recipients.
- User can not add two email groups with the same name anymore.
- Notifications and messages improvements.
- Company, Country and Corporate email are now mandatory fields when signing up for a new account.
- Enhanced application pagination.
- Sentry has now been integrated into the Speeki platform. Sentry is used to collect information on the client-side problems of our platform, to later analyse this information and try to come up with the most important or most impactful bugs that we need to fix in order to supply a better experience to our users.
- Exported PDF report in Case Information page now has the closure details.
- Fixed issue with missing IBM Watson credentials on signup of a new tenant.
- Fixed issue when limited license user could not be activated despite availability of full licenses.
- Special characters can now be accepted in the Company Name field.
- Fixed mistake in Setup MFA instructions.
- Fixed issue with SSO login.
Speeki Web Portal
- A hint has now been added to the portal's landing page in the entity name area so that users can contact support if they do not know the entity name.
- Stability improvements of Speeki and MS Teams integration.
- Fixed issue when the data entered during case creation was not being cleared when the case creation was cancelled.
- Fixed 'Back to Entity' button when users used a direct web portal URL.
- A typo has been fixed in User Management.