March 2023 release
- Reporters can now switch their language without logging in to their company's Welcome page in the Web Portal.
- We have created Report Trends in the dashboard which consists of charts presenting analytics data for reported cases. Client admins will have the ability to:
- Filter the data by date, risk category, case owner, and country.
- Set the date range from which the data in the charts will be displayed.
- View the following charts:
- Cases reported by channel
- Cases reported and closed over a selected period of time
- Cases reported by country
- Cases reported by incident type
- Average days to close a case by month
- Average days to close a case by incident type
- We are excited in this release to have added our new ESG Profile.
- The ESG Profile allows clients to manage the progress of their ESG programmes using Speeki’s proprietary Engage methodology. Engage provides a simple, consistent method to build, manage and report on all your material ESG topics.
- We have added an announcement that will inform Speeki Platform users of new features and updates within the system.
- We have updated the menu navigation for a better user experience.
- eLine cases are now mapped to the country in which the reporter called from.
- The "No Update" email reminder will now only send for open and active cases.